Due to COVID restrictions placed on the camp by the state of NM our camp is full and we have no available spots. You can contact Patrick to be placed on a waiting list.
***Per New Mexico: CDC Approved mask required at camp indoors/outdoors****
Summer Camp 2021, June 17-21 in Glorieta New Mexico. Cost $345. Details, schedule and deposit information can be found by clicking on the links below. Please feel free to contact Patrick for more details, 325-648-3369.
What do I need to do?
1. Turn in Deposit or Scholarship Application
2. Turn in Fuge Medical Release. Print “medical release” pdf below and have it notarized.
3. Glorietta Online Health Form. Click on the link below to fill out the form online.
4. Attend the Camper/Parent Meeting June 13th @ 6p.
5. Read Fuge Camp Covid-19 Guide
6. Bring Covid questionnaire the morning we leave for camp.